Thursday, June 21, 2012

CropStop Challenge #77--Kid Birthday Card!

Happy Thursday y'all! Hope you're having a great week. Today is my little man's birthday!! He is officially 6 years old!!! We had his bday party last Saturday so he's a little confused that after the party he was still 5, LOL!

Here he is at his party blowing out his candles. I'm so proud to have this little boy as my son! He's the best thing ever and brings us so much laughter and joy! Love you my sweet baby!

Here's a pic of Isaiah with the next door neighbor. Cooper helped Isaiah open each and every present. You would have thought it was his birthday, LOL! Isaiah didn't mind though....I think he was happy to get to the present sooner, haha!

My awesome and talented niece, Kira, made him this Super Saiyan Birthday Card! She's so clever!!!

Today is also my sweet friend Jing's birthday!! Happy Birthday my friend!! She so amazing and talented!! You should stop by her blog HERE and leave her some love. :)

How appropriate that this week the CropStop Challenge is to create a Kid Birthday Card!

My little man is in Tae Kwon Do so this cute Karate Luka image worked perfectly on my card.
I stamped him on Copic X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored him with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E49, E37, E33
Headband & Belt: YR09, YR07, YR04, YR02
Black: 100, C7, C5, C3

My dps are from Echo Park. I cut the white circle for my Sentiment using Spellbinders Standard Circles and inked the edges with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink. Then it was matted onto light blue cardstock cut with Spellbinders Ironwork Accents.

The glittery stars in the corners and under the sentiment are from The Paper Studio and the ribbon came from Michaels.

You can see in the side view that I raised the sentiment and Luka on pop-dots.

Now don't forget you can play along with us by linking your card up to the CropStop Challenge Blog! You have until next Wednesday to link up for a chance at winning a gift certificate to the CropStop Store.

Have a great week and see you back here soon!

Hugs,
Rosie :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Awww!!! Happy Birthday Isaiah!! Looks like he had a ton of fun!! Your neice is very talented! love the anime bday card.
Girl your cards are always awesome! That Karate one is perfect! Love all the vibrant colors and fun details. He's a lucky little boy to have you for a mom.
Take care and have a great weekend!
*;)

cebelica said...

Looks like Isaiah enjoyed the birthday party with his friends. And it looks to me that your family has crafting in the blood. :) The card Kira made for Isaiah is very nice. And your card is great too! That star paper is awesome. And those little stars are a great touch too. Hugs! xx