Friday, January 18, 2013

Farm Fresh Friday~~PUNCH IT!

Welcome to another awesome FARM FRESH FRIDAY challenge!
There were lots of great entries from last week's challenge...keep up the great work!! You all are so amazing! Be sure to check out The Greeting Farm Blog to see if you were the winner from the "International Thank You Day" challenge.

 
Today starts a brand new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge! For those that don't know me very well, I am a collector of punches and dies....okay, okay, the correct term is "hoarder", LOL! I don't know what it is, but I just LOVE them! If you saw all the Martha Stewart punches I have, you'd probably have a heart attack...I just can't help myself! 
So, the FFF Challenge for you today is:
PUNCH IT! 
All you have to do is add a punch or die to your card....easy, peasy, right?!

For my card today, I used Awareness Anya. She's colored with Copics and I paper-pieced her skirt. I found out a few months ago that my Uncle has terminal brain cancer so I colored her ribbon gray. Although I don't see or talk to him much, he's been on my mind quite a bit lately. I just wanted to do something for him.
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Top of dress: YR23, YR21
Ribbon/Boots: C3, C5
I'm not sure if you saw the chart Joni put up on TGF blog a couple of weeks ago from Choose Hope showing the different cancers and coordinating ribbon color so I'm going to post it here.



For my card I used some amazing dps from Authentique 6x6 Essentials Collection. I hardly ever use yellow, but I love it paired with the grey. For the border around Anya, I used one of my Martha Stewart punches called Flourish Lace. The corner die is from La-La Land Crafts and is called Filigree Corner Die. The grey pearls and white grosgrain ribbon are from Close to my Heart. The flowers are a combo from Recollections and The Paper Studio.

You can see in the side view that I raised Awareness Anya on pop-dots.


Here's how to play:

* You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.

* Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on The Greeting Farm Blog no later than Thursday, January 24th at NOON CST. You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. If InLinks is not working, please leave your link in the comments section.

* The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP OR a 4x6 set! Our prize offering has increased for 2013- we hope you enjoy it!
Have a great weekend!! TGIF baby!!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

It' good to know I'm not the only one who is addicted to punches and dies. I don't think I can even have enough. That MS monarch butterfly you sent me is still my favourite though. I absolutely LOVE it! :) Now that I read what you wrote I got really curious how many of those thingies you have. lol
I had no idea there were so many ribbon colours. O.o
Your card is very, very beautiful. I like yellow and grey colour combination.
Hugs! xx