Friday, January 25, 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday~~Message Me!

 
 
TGIFriday baby!! It's been a long week and I'm sooooo looking forward to family time this weekend....just quality time with my hubby and my son. I fell behind on some of my commitments since I was sick and have been playing catch up for the past couple of weeks. But this week, I was able to catch up a little so I promised my little guy I'm all his this weekend. I'm sure that means a Nerf war somewhere in there, LOL!

Today also brings a new challenge at The Greeting Farm! This week our theme is:

MESSAGE ME!
(use anything with script)

For my card today, I used Sitting Wonderful again....I just love this stamp!! She's colored with Copics on Neenah Cardstock.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Blue: B01, B05
Stardust Stickles

My gorgeous dps came from 2 paper pads: Authentique Essentials Collection and Echo Park Everyday Eclectic. I distressed all the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The sentiment is also from the Sitting Wonderful set. 

 
The pearls are from Close to my Heart. I found the doily at Walmart in the baking section. The ribbon is also from Walmart. I love grosgrain ribbon and surprisingly Walmart had a nice selection to choose from so I stocked up! Y'all know how I love pop-dots, right? I used them behind some of the scalloped circles, behind Anya, and behind the sentiment. :)
 
 
Here's how to play:
  * You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image. 
 
* Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on The Greeting Farm Blog no later than Thursday, January 31st at NOON CST. You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. 
If the InLinkz is not working, please leave your link in the comments section.

* The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP OR a 4x6 set! Our prize offering has increased for 2013- we hope you enjoy it!
 
 Have a great weekend my friends!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

ahhh she is so cute!!! you have coloured her up beautifully...love her hair!! and she looks so gorgeous sitting on that ribbon :D

cebelica said...

I can see why you like this stamp. This little girl is adorable. :) I like how you created the bracelet, it looks great. Great design too. Hugs! xx