Friday, February 8, 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday~~Buttons & Baker's Twine

 
 
Thank Goodness it's Friday!! Man, has this been the longest week ever, or what?!! I'm so glad it's finally Friday and hubby and I get a chance to relax over the weekend. Whew!

Today starts another Farm Fresh Friday at The Greeting Farm! Our theme this week is:

Buttons & Baker's Twine!

I was inspired by a card that Dina Kowal made back in December. She used a colorful bird image, but my favorite part of the card was how she looped twine through several buttons along one side. You can see her amazing card HERE.

I used a newly released stamp called WS Gracie. I love the Wild Sprouts and this one is soooo CUTE and ADORABLE! I colored her with Copics on Neenah Cardstock.
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E47, E44, E43
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Green: G21, G24, G28

The dps for my card came from American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan. I distressed my dps and cardstock with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I also rubbed the same ink over the doily I got at Walmart. The buttons & pink/white twine were in my stash.
The sentiment is from Close To My Heart. I used an EK Success punch to cut out the sentiment. The pearls are from Recollections.

You can see in the side view I raised WS Gracie and the sentiment on pop-dots. :)
Here's how to play:
  * You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.

* Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on The Greeting Farm Blog no later than Thursday, February 14th at NOON CST. You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. 
If the InLinkz is not working, please leave your link in the comments section.

* The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP OR a 4x6 set! Our prize offering has increased for 2013- we hope you enjoy it!

Have a great weekend! I hope you all find time to relax and spend quality time with those you love!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Those buttons look FAB! I like how you used twine to "attach" them to your card. I also like the inked doily and the cute little girl. :)

Hugs! xx