Friday, March 22, 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday~Easel Card!

WOO HOO, it's FRIDAY!! Isn't it amazing how many people across the world are saying the same thing? We all look forward to the weekend so we can sleep in and spend time with our loved ones. It's that thing that helps make life grand, isn't it?!

Well, you know today also means another Farm Fresh Friday and another chance at some FREEBIES from The Greeting Farm, WOOT, WOOT!!

Today's theme is to make an EASEL CARD! And, to help us out the amazing Annie Rose made this awesome pictorial to help! You can also google it to find additional tutorials on how to make an easel card. :)

For my card I used Blush Beatrice! I think she's adorable and a lot of fun to color! 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Orange: YR00, YR02, YR04, YR09
Blue: BG10, BG53

I recently bought some new My Mind's Eye paper pads and today I used a gorgeous one called "The Sweetest Thing-Tangerine." It most definitely is! I don't usually like orange, but I LOVE this pad! 
For the top of the card I used a Whimsy Stamp Corner Die and Recollection Pearls. The yellow flower is Kaisercraft Coconut Paper Blooms. The ribbon is from Walmart. The cute "happy" stick pin is from Little Yellow Bicycle. The paper doily is from Michaels. It was white, but I rubbed chalk all over it....easy way to add color to doilies! :)
Here's how to play: 
  • You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
  • Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (below) no later than Thursday, March 28th at NOON CST.
  • You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section!)
  • The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!
Don't forget, there's still time to enter our Double Take Tuesday challenge (FLOWERS) and our Retro-Fresh challenge (BOYS)! Check out each challenge post for all the details!
 
Have a great weekend folks!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Blankina said...

Great card!! LOve it..

Have a nice weekend,
Blankina

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

too cute!! the orange is just so sweet and the aqua just pops against it! gorgeous colouring as always too :)

cebelica said...

I wasn't a big fan of orange til last year, but then for one (to me still unknown) reason I started to like it. I think it's a very positive colour.
The card you made has a spring touch - me likes! :D Hugs! xx