Friday, March 15, 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday~~Sparkle & Shine!


It's FRIDAY! Thank goodness!! If you are looking for my Sparkle Creations Blog Hop card please scroll down or click HERE.
 
Today starts another TGF Farm Fresh Friday and the theme this week is:
 
"Sparkle and Shine"! 
 
 Whether your favorite is glitter, rhinestones, or another sparkly thing, we want to see how you sparkle and shine!
 
For my card I used Anya Blooms. I just adore the big Anyas!!
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Dress/Boots: B91, B93, B95, B99, R27, R24, R22, Stickles
Flowers: YR21, YR23, Y02, G21, G24
 
The gorgeous dps came from Simple Stories SUMMER FRESH....they definitely remind me of a Texas Summer...something down-south for sure! The sentiment also came from the same paper pad. Not sure if you can see it, but I added Stardust Stickles everywhere!! I bordered all my dps with stickles, and added stickles to the flowers on the background paper. I also added stickles to some of the words on the sentiment. This card really sparkles in person!!
The butterfly is from Recollections and it's sparkly too! I raised Anya and the butterfly on pop-dots. The ribbon is from Michaels.
 
Here's how to play: 
  • You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
  • Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (below) no later than Thursday, March 21st at NOON CST.
  • You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section!)
  • The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!
Don't forget, there's still time to enter our Double Take Tuesday challenge (Aqua & Chevron) and our Retro-Fresh challenge (Boys)! Check out each challenge post for all the details!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

When I saw this card the song "I can see clearly now" came to my mind (and now I can't get it out lol). A very bright and beautiful summer card. And I think this must be one of my favourite stamps from TGF. Ijust love all the sunflowers (those are my favourite flowers). Really beautiful card! Hugs! xx