Monday, April 8, 2013

7 Kids College Fund~~Sweet Friends Marci

Happy Monday everyone! It's my turn today to share the newest card I've made for the 7 Kids College Fund Store Blog. Before I get to my card, I wanted to remind y'all of the current challenge going on at the Challenge Blog....Things with Wings!! 

You still have a couple more days to enter before the challenge ends. Be sure to use a stamp that 7 Kids College Fund carries in the STORE in order to qualify for the prize!! :)

For my card today I used the super adorable Sweet Friends Marci!! I just love her pigtails and the cute panda bear she's holding.....seriously the cutest things ever! I colored her with Copics on Copic X-Press It Blending Card.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Lips: R22/Cheeks: Chalk
Blue: B18, B21, B24
Red: R22, R27, R29
Black: C3, C7, C5

Here's the full view of my card. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The flowers and pearls are from my sweet friend Cebelica....thank you so much girl!! I LOVE them!!

Additional Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:


Have a great week!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

cebelica said...

You're most welcome hun. I'm glad you like them! xx Love the way you used them on your card. The whole design is great and your coloring is spectacular! Hugs1 xx

Danni said...

This is so cute!! Just the sweetest!