Monday, April 1, 2013

Inspiration Monday~~White, Kraft + 1 Color!

If you are looking for my post for The Greeting Farm Blog Hop, please scroll down or click HERE!!

Happy Monday y'all! Today I'm back with another La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday!! The theme this week is:

White, Kraft + 1 Color!

For my card today I used the super adorable Cowgirl Marci!! You would have thought since we moved to Texas I would have used her more often and a lot sooner, but I almost forgot all about her...shame, shame one me! We celebrated Easter yesterday with an awesome family we met at church. They were nice enough to invite us over for lunch (the most scrumptious meal ever!!)....thank you Roberts Family!! They live in the country and have all sort of animals including a horse. Isaiah got to ride him a little bit....awesome! Anyways, when I got home and started working on the challenge this little lady popped in my head!

COPICS:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Brown: E41, E42, E43, E44
Red: R22, R27, R29, R53
 
 I also used a couple of LLLC Dies: Filigree Corner and Heart Banner. They are two of my favorite dies and I use them all the time! I used some dps from Simple Stories Summer Fresh and American Crafts Dots & Stripes. The papers got a coat of Walnut Distress Ink around the edges. The amazing wide JUTE Ribbon came from Hobby Lobby. The red/white twine was in my stash and the wood flower button is from American Crafts. The pearls are from Close to my Heart. I raised the Heart Banner on pop-dots.

Now don't forget you can play along with us by uploading your creations to our Customer Gallery. 
 
We also have an awesome Facebook Page where you can share your cards and meet some great people!! It's also the place Irina announces special sales and give-aways! :) And, for those of you who are real social butterflies, we also have a Twitter feed!

Have a great week y'all and YEE HAW!
 Rosie :)

3 comments:

cebelica said...

It's really sweet of that family to invite you over. And how wonderful it is that Isaiah got to ride a horse?! I'm sure he was really excited about it!
Everytime I see a cowboy/cowgirl I think of a "wild wild west" movies. Haven't seen any in a while ...
I like the colours of your card. Red and brown/kraft always look good together, don't they? Fab work as always! Hugs! xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

fantastic rosie!! she is so beautiful...loving the red on her. sounds like you had such an exciting easter!!! :)

~*Joni said...

ROSIE!!! Dang girl, you can pleat like no one else! I love this sweet Marci and all your embellishments. Beautiful job with the kraft and distressed edges!!