Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Creative Romance BLOG CANDY WINNER!!

As promised, the design team for A Creative Romance challenge blog has selected their winners for their blog prizes. You can see a list of all the winners HERE!
The WINNER of my blog candy is:
(Please email me at rosemary_bridges@yahoo(dot)com with your snail mail address so I can get all your goodies in the mail to you!). 
I want to say a HUGE thank you to all of you who entered our give-aways and to all of you who became new followers of my blog. As a special thank you I decided to do a second drawing for a smaller prize and the winner of my second prize is:
(Please email me at rosemary_bridges@yahoo(dot)com with your snail mail address so I can get all your goodies in the mail to you!). 
 Stay tuned because I will have additional candy again!
Now, don't forget our 1st challenge at A Creative Romance starts on June 7th. To inspire you to play along we've gathered up some amazing Sponsors who will be offering up some AWESOME candy!! Here's our Crafty Candy lineup:

 

are offering this fabby prize

We will be picking one winner for each of the tempting candies being offered so that will be 4 chances to win! All you need to do, if you haven't already, is:
-   Become a follower of A Creative Romance challenge blog.
-   Add your name to Mr. Linky on A Creative Romance challenge blog (not here).
-  Add the A Creative Romance badge below to your blog


 The draw will take place on the 7th June, when we announce the winners and our 1st exciting challenge!  Have a great day!
Rosie :)

No comments: