Monday, May 27, 2013

Inspiration Monday~Tic Tac Toe Board!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you are enjoying your long weekend! We had a great time spending time with our family. I'm sad to see them go back home today. :( I know I'll see them soon, but it's still hard. I'm glad summer vacation is right around the corner so we can spend more time with them! I also wanted to take this opportunity to say a huge THANK YOU to all those who serve or have served in our Military! I appreciate all the sacrifices you have made to protect our many freedoms!
Today starts a new Inspiration Challenge at La-La Land Crafts. The theme this week is this Tic Tac Toe Board! Not sure how to play? All you do is pick a line across or down or diagonal and use at least those three items on your card!
For my card today I actually used a double tic-tac toe! I used the items on the diagonal (pink, dies, & doily) and items going down (pink, flowers & ribbon). My image is the CUTE Heart Balloon Marci. I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her skin & hair with Copics. The rest of her is paper-pieced. :)
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Clothes/Shoes/Balloon: Paper-pieced
  I also used a few La-La Land Crafts DIES:
Berry Flourish
My dps are from My Mind's Eye. The large pink flower is from Kaisercraft. The cherry blossoms are from my friend Cebelica....love that lady!! The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the pearls are from Recollections. The doily is from Walmart.

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to the Customer Gallery, Facebook Page and Twitter Feed. Be sure to swing back by the LLLC Blog on Friday to see more inspiration from Team Friday. Have a great week!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

4 comments:

Mojca said...

Wow your colouring of the hair is just breath taking Rosie!!! What a beautiful creations. hugs! Mojca

cebelica said...

Time sure does fly when you are having fun, doesn't it? It's great you had a lovely time with your family. I hope that in summer you will get to spend some more time with them.
This is so pretty. I love the colours and Marci's dress - a dress like this would look good on me too. lol Really beautiful card!
Hugs! xx

Denise Goeldner said...

Great card and wonderful colours xx

Louise said...

Very cute card and love the paper piecing
Louise xx