Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day 2 of La-La Land Crafts CHA Release!!

I'm so glad you came back for our 2nd day to showcase these amazing new stamps, dies, and 3-D items from La-La Land Crafts!! If you didn't check our post yesterday then you'll definitely want to head over to the LLLC Blog to see all the amazing creations from our awesome DT. Today I'm back to showcase some of the Princess and Steampunk line!!

Here's the summary of all the NEW products released yesterday and available in the LLLC STORE now!!
DIES: 
3-D PROJECTS: 
And if this is not enough, we've added a NEW product to our range - FRAMES and SHAPES!  Perfect for cardmaking, scrapbooking, altered arts, mixed media and more!

Christmas Frames and Shapes Kit
Steampunk Frames and Shapes Kit
Tea Garden Frames and Shapes Kit
Travel Frames and Shapes Kit
Check out those new FRAMES & SHAPES Kits!! I see these popping up on my cards and mixed media creations soon!! Like I said, I'm loving this entire release!!

Now let's get on with the show! Today I'm showcasing the Dragon and lots of things from the Steampunk line. First up is my card using the Dragon, Decorative Corners Die, Heart Doily Border Die, and the Booktab and Labels Die. The sentiment is from Steampunk Marci. My paper are from American Crafts Color Crush.

Copics:
Dragon: G21, G24, G28, Y21, Y23, Y24
Mane/Tail: B000, B00, B02, B05
Saddle: R22, R24, R27, R29, R81, R83, R85, Black
Harness: R22, R24, R27, R29

Now, I'm not really a steampunk kind of person, but after playing around with this new line I'm kind of liking it. I started with Steampunk Marci and colored her with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Hat/Top of dress/Leggins: E11, E35, E37, E39
Shirt: E41, E42, E43
Goggles/Dress: N2, C3, C5, C7
Boots: C3, C5, C7, E35, E37, E39


Here's my Steampunk Shadow Box all decorated up. I used a black sharpie to color all the box parts (so much easier than painting). I found some awesome Metallic FolkArt paint at Walmart and used Pure Gold and Antique Copper to paint the Cogs & Heart Corners that came with the shadow box. The gears around the heart corners are from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Sprocket Gears. I added Stickles to the top of the metal gears also. The dps are from Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells Collection 8x8 paper pad.



On the inside of the shadow box, I used the Steampunk Corner Die and Steampunk Heart Cogs Die (Set of 3). The sentiment is from Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous FLIGHTS OF FANCY stamp set.


Here's a side view so you can see the dimension.
Be sure to head to the LLLC STORE to snatch up all the new product before they sell out! You'll definitely want to head to the LLLC Blog to see all the creations from my fellow DT sisters....they'll knock your socks off! Team Friday will be back the rest of the week to show off their amazing samples!!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

cebelica said...

These two creations are very different, but both equally beautiful.
I'm not all that for steampunk either, but still, I love your steampunk creation! The sentiment you used in the center is fantastic.
Hugs! xx

Mojca said...

Wow this two cards are just amazing Rosie! I love the second one such gorgeous embellishment and the first one has such gorgeous colours!!! hugs! Mojca