Monday, July 8, 2013

Inspiration Monday~On the Farm with Gingham!

Happy Monday everyone!! Man the weekend flew by didn't it?!! I'm back today to introduce the new Inspiration Monday Challenge for La-La Land Crafts. The theme this week is: 

On The Farm with Gingham!! 

Fun, right?!! You should definitely head over to the LLLC Blog to see all the creative and gorgeous makes from my DT sisters! They are truly amazing!!

For my card today I used Cowgirl Marci....YEE HAW! I even drew my own red gingham on her hat band and scarf. :)
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Hat/Belt/Boots: E41, E42, E43
Red Gingham: R22, R24, R29, R89
Jacket: E44, E47, E49, Colorless Blender
Shirt/Dress/Gloves/Boots: R22, R24, R27, R29
Rope: E42, E43, E44
 


I also used 2 LLLC Dies: Filigree Corner and Stitched Scallops Border. The rectangle behind Marci was cut using Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles. I inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink and then added Stampendous FRANTAGE Aged Rose Embossing Enamel. Both gingham ribbons came from Hobby Lobby. The dps were scraps in my stash, but I'm pretty sure they are from My Mind's Eye. The dark brown pearls are from Close to my Heart.
Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to the Customer Gallery, Facebook Page and Twitter Feed.

Have a great week!

Rosie

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

this is so sweet rosie!!! i love how you draw the gingham... its amazing!!! the whole design is lovely :)

Mojca said...

Ohhhh the image is gorgeous and the colours just lovely. hugs! Mojca

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is absolutely stunning, Huggles Pops x x x