Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy (Belated) Birthday DENICE!!

This is a special post to wish an awesome and wonderful lady a very Happy Birthday!!! Denice is one of the DT Leaders for Yumi and Fumi Handmade. Her birthday was last week, but we are a little late in getting her bday wishes out to her. But as I always say....better late than never, right?!!

Denice and I are on the Yumi and Fumi team together and she not only is an amazing cardmaker, but she's just the nicest woman ever! I'm so thankful to be on this team with her and she's definitely an inspiration to many of us on the team.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENICE!! I hope it was a great one surrounded by those who love you and who spoil you!! I hope you got lots of goodies last week too because you deserve it!!

I used Fumi with Turtle for Denice's card. The dps are from The Paper Stack by Crafts Beautiful that I bought at Michaels. The large pink flower was made using some Marianne Dies. The pink rhinestones and swirls are Recollections. The wide polka dot ribbon is from Walmart.

Have a great weekend and sending you lots of hugs Denice!
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw what a gorgeous card Rosie. And happy birthday to your DT friend. Have a lovely weekend. hugs! Mojca

Denice said...

What a pretty and happy card....makes me happy just looking at it!

Thank you for the birthday wishes and making my day extra happy! You rocked this my fellow Y&F teamie!!!!
:Dxx

Leanne said...

Oh this is PRETTY!!! So many areas for the eye to go to and they are all lovely. It a happy happy happy card, just like Denice said. Love it!!
^.^