Tuesday, October 8, 2013

By LORi Designs: Puddle Jumper Witchy Lou!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm back today to share my newest creation as a Design Team Member for By LORi Designs. Today, I brought out several of my Martha Stewart punches! I LOVE Martha Stewart punches and for a while now I've neglected them. They've been hanging on the door (in one of those shoe organizers) collecting dust....just waiting for me to put them to good use. So I pulled them out and got busy, haha!
 
Today's card features Puddle Jumper Witchy Lou with Broom and Halloween Sentiments. She's printed on X-press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49, G24, G28
Purple: V05, V06, V09
Green: G21, G24, G28
Black: C3, C5, C7
Broom: YR21, YR24, YR27, E42, E43, E44
 
I used some dps from Webster's Pages Once Upon a Halloween 6x6 Paper Pad. I used 3 different Martha Stewart Punches: Spiderweb Punch Around the Page, Graveyard Border, and Drippy Goo Border. The spiderweb ribbon is from Michaels and the orange pearls are from Recollections.

I punched out the sentiment from the Halloween Sentiments Set using an EK Success Punch and then lined the outside of the punch with a black sharpie. It's my little trick to make it look like the punch has a paper mat.
 
 Be sure to head over to the By LORi Designs Digi Shop to see the fabulous creations from my fellow DT Sisters and to order your CUTE BLD Stamps!!
Have a great week!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Oh she is gorgeous! So sweet not a bit scary :) Such lovely backing papers too. hugs! MOjca