Friday, December 6, 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday~ALL THAT SPARKLES!


Happy Friday everyone! We have an ice storm that moved into Texas so school was canceled for my little guy! I'm so glad we get to sleep in and I don't have to drive on the slick roads with crazy drivers!! I hope my friends and family in both Oklahoma and Texas stay safe!
Today starts a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge! The theme for the week is: 
 
ALL THAT SPARKLES!!
How fun is that?!! For my card today I used a limited special stamp called Double Cupcake Anya. She was part of a set with the stamp and matching cupcake journal that was offered up on pre-order a few weeks ago. I didn't waste any time and snatched up the offer, which showed up in the mail this past week! LOVE her!!
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Bow/Dress/Boots: R81, R83, R85, Stickles
Cupcakes: B000, B02, B05, R22, R24, R27, RV000, RV02

My dps are from Carta Bella Devoted 6x6 Paper Pad. The red, glittery paper is from DCWV 12x12 Holiday Glitzy Glitter Stack. The banner and Sweet Sentiment were printed from The Greeting Farm Berry Sweet Print & Cut File.It comes with a jpeg file also so you can print and fussy cut, which I did because I was too tired to pull out my Silhouette. I also added Stickles to the banner pieces and the word Sweet. The flowers and lace came from my stash.

Here's how to Play:
*You must use a TGF Stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image. 
 
*Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on TGF Blog no later than Thursday, December 12th at NOON, CST. 
 
*You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF Galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comments section on TGF Blog). 
 
*The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 Set!!

Have a great weekend!
Rosie :)

4 comments:

Mojca said...

oh this is really cute Rosie. She is so sweet and the embellishment is really gorgeous! have a lovely weekend. hugs! MOjca

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, I ♥ it, hugs Pops x x x

Thanh Vo said...

The weather has been crazy! Stay warm and safe yourself, Rosemary.

Such a gorgeous card!!! Love how bold it is and it's also such a signature card for you!

cebelica said...

I soooo love this one! I mean, how could I not?! It has lots of sparkle, flowers and cupcakes!!! Awesome!!! <3 Hugs! xx