Wednesday, March 12, 2014

7 Kids College Fund~DIE CUTS!

Happy Wednesday everyone!! I hope you all have had a great week so far! Thanks to all of you who left a comment on my card for the 7 Kids College Fund Store using The Greeting Farm Up Up Bean!!

The winner of the Up Up Bean Blog Candy is..........

Teresa Godines!!
Congrats girl!! Please email me your mailing address at: rosemary_bridges@yahooDOTcom.
 
Today starts a new challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. The challenge for the next 2 weeks is:

DIE CUTS!

Just be sure to use a stamp or dies sold in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to be eligible for the prize and top 3!! 

On my card today I used some awesome dies from My Favorite Things Die-Namics. This amazing snowman, or actually snowgirl, was made completely from dies that are part of the Snow Globe Die Set.


My dps are from Carta Bella GIDDY UP 6x6 Paper Pad. I used several dies from My Favorite Things including the Mini Album Scallop Square STAX for the shape and Tree Lines to go inside the Snow Globe. The ribbon, rose, and pearls are from my stash. The sentiment is from a Close To My Heart Stamp Set.

Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund STORE:


Now don't forget to be eligible for the prize and top 3 be sure to use an image carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store! This challenge ends on March 25th, so I hope to see you all entering your cards at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

4 comments:

cebelica said...

You are so creative! I love how you put this snowman together. Awesome card! Hugs! xx

Heidi Brawley said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the DP you used on here!!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What cutie patootie colours :) xx

Mojca said...

oh waw so very gorgeous! cute sonwman :) hugs! Mojca