Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Paper Shelter~Make it Bloom + Sentiment!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest creation for The Paper Shelter. These digi stamps and digi papers are AMAZING!! The files even come with colored images so you can make your cards quickly and easily....with no coloring!
A new challenge starts today at The Paper Shelter Blog and the theme for the next week is: 

 Make it Bloom + Sentiment
(use at least 5 flowers not including image or dps)
At The Paper Shelter, there is a new challenge every week along with an awesome prize up for grabs!! What's the prize?? 
If you play with a TPS image and win, you get a $30 gift certificate to spend in The Paper Shelter STORE!! If you play in our challenge with a different image, you have a chance of  winning three digis of your choice. You can view all the challenge rules HERE.
Challenge prize badge 

For my card today, I used this adorable digi called Enchanted Dancing. I had a blast coloring this little scene!! I printed my image on X-Press It Blending Card and colored it with Copics.
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Black: C3, C5, C7
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Mushrooms: R22, R24, R27, R29, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47
Bunny: C3, N0, R20, Colorless Blender
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Grass: G14, G21, G24, G28
Sky: B000
My dps are from My Mind's Eye. The flowers were in my stash and some were gifts so I'm not sure where they are from. The ribbon is from Walmart. The sentiment is a chipboard sticker from Studio G (also at Walmart).



 To enter our Challenge head over to The Paper Shelter Blog and link up your card. Be sure to use a new project please....no backlinking. This challenge will run until Tuesday, March 25th.

Have a great week!!
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Rosie, your card is just stunning, I love your flower spray and your image is beautifully coloured, and I love your card design to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

cebelica said...

Girl, your coloring is spectacular. And not just the coloring, the card as well. Gorgeous!!!!
Hugs! xx

Gail said...

Oh Rosie, this is so cute! I adore this little image and you've colored her magnificently. Your flowers, papers and bow are so gorgeous and everything goes so well together. I LOVE this ribbon! It really sets off the red in this card! Gorgeous. Thanks for being a great inspiration! Hugs, Gail