Friday, August 15, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Clover I Believe

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
TGIF everyone!! Hope it's been a great week for you! My mom had surgery last week so I was a little MIA, but I'm back today with my latest card for Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Today I'm using this adorable stamps called Clover I Believe! I LOVE these cute fairies!! I'm in the process of collecting them all!!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Green: YG25, G24, G28
Purple: V01, V04, V06, V09
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29, R59
Tan: E41, E42, E43
Yellow: Y08, Y21, YR24
Sky: B000

I used some gorgeous dps from American Crafts Spring 6x6 Paper Pad. The pearls are from Trimcraft, and the ribbon is from Walmart. The sentiment is from SugarPea Designs Gnome Sweet Gnome. It's a pretty simple card today. Since I'm visiting my mom I don't have access to my hoard of craft supplies. :)
 Now, don't forget to come "Like" us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up to date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!
Yesterday started a new challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is: ANYTHING GOES!
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

2 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Love! I just wanna stare at this! X

cebelica said...

Even without your huge pile of craft supplies you managed to create a super cute card. I love it! Hugs! xx