Monday, September 8, 2014

7 Kids College Fund~DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss Ruby

Happy Monday everyone! Well the weekend flew by didn't it?!! I don't know where all the time went! Today I'm starting a week long clean eating challenge...it's going to be tough, but I'm trying to get healthier and lose some weight so I gotta make some changes. Are any of you starting something this week? If you want to take part in any challenges with me and my hubby then feel free to follow us on Facebook HERE! We'll have different challenges throughout the year to help us with this journey. :)
 
I'm back today to share details on my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund using DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss RUBY Cling Stamp. She was so much fun to color up! I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics. I added some Stampendous Aged Rose Embossing Enamel around the edges of my image, and then used my TOASTER to heat emboss it. :)
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39
Cat/Shoes: C3, C5, C7
Swing: E42, E43, E44
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
 
That gorgeous butterfly die at the top of my card is Memory Box Kensington Border Die. I used decorative papers from Echo Park Summer Bliss 6x6 Paper Pad.  The pink oval frame behind my image was cut out using my Spellbinders Floral Ovals Nestabilities. Then I added a Petaloo Teal Burlap Flower along with a couple Magnolia Pink Vintage Ruffle Paper Cherry Blossoms. The other flowers and ribbon were from my stash. My favorite adhesive I use on all my cards is Scor-Tape....that stuff is the best!
 
 Don't forget you still have a couple more days to enter our current "Anything Goes" challenge HERE. Be sure to use a stamp carried in the store to be eligible for the gift certificate and Top 3! 

Also remember, when you see a card from any of the DT Members using products you like and want to order, please click on the links we provide in our blog posts so we can get the credit and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. :)

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Good luck with your clean eating. Fingers crossed that you will achieve your goals of getting healthier and losing some weight.
I love your card. So girly and covered with flowers with lots of butterlies at the top. :D Love it, love it, love it! :D
Hugs! xx