Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Paper Shelter~DT CALL and New Challenge!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Well today marks my last card for The Paper Shelter. It's been an amazing ride, but with school starting back up I've had to let go of some things. I have loved every minute on this team!! All the ladies are amazing and the stamps are fabulous! If you want to join an awesome group of ladies then right now is your chance because The Paper Shelter is having a DT Call!! You have 3 more days to link up your card HERE!!

The new challenge starts today on The Paper Shelter Blog. The theme for the next week is to use:

Ribbon, Floss, and/or Twine

At The Paper Shelter, there is a new challenge every week along with an awesome prize up for grabs!! What's the prize? If you play with a TPS image and win, you get a $30 gift certificate to spend in The Paper Shelter STORE.  If you play with a different image, you have a chance of  winning three digis of your choice. You can view all the challenge rules HERE. 
Challenge prize badge 
  For my card today, I used this digi called Japanese Cute Doll. I love this little girl...she's so beautiful!! I printed her on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics. Then I added Stampendous Taupe Embossing Enamel around the edges.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: C5, C7, N8
Lips, R20, R24
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39
Red: R24, R27, R29, R89
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Yellow: Y02, YR21, YR23, YR24
Tan: E40, E42, E43
 
I used some dps from Echo Park Summer Bliss 6x6 Paper Pad. The large blue/pink flower, blue butterfly, and white pearls are from Michaels Recollections line. The pink burlap flowers are from Petaloo. I used two ribbons. The decorative pink/white ribbon is glued onto the solid pink ribbon. To get the perfect bow I use a tool called a BOW EASY. The sentiment is a sticker.

To enter our challenge, head over to The Paper Shelter Blog and link up your card. Be sure to use a new project please....no backlinking. This challenge will run until Tuesday, September 23rd.

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Rosie, wow what a stunning card, love the whole layout and those gorgeous flowers. hugs Shirleyxxxx

cebelica said...

You totally rocked this card. Stunning "bye-bye" creation. I'm sure they will miss you at TPS DT, but I know they understand why you had to leave.
Hugs! xx

Alyx said...

Seriously stunning. Great colouring and embellies.
xx

Gail said...

This is beautiful. The coloring on this little Asian girl is magnificent. It is so perfect that I had to read your whole post thinking: did she really color this? This is the best coloring job I've ever seen. It is absolutely wonderful. The flowers on this card are beautiful and accent the beautiful colors you used on the image. This card is one that should be framed and enjoyed. I hope you keep it on your desk a bit and enjoy it before giving it away. It is stunning! Hugs, Gail

Colette said...

Absolutely stunning final card Rosie, you colouring is always amazing and I love all those fabric flowers, good luck with all your future endeavours, hugs, Colette xx