Sunday, November 2, 2014

C.C. Designs PREVIEW~Snowball Heidi & Create a Bow Die!

Releaseday1 
Happy Monday everyone. Today we start previews for all the new releases coming to the C.C. Designs Store on November 6th! Let me tell ya....you are in for some CUTENESS overload!! I'm loving all these stamps and dies!! There is so much coming down the pipeline at C.C. Designs and I'm so glad to be a part of it,
 
Today my card showcases SNOWBALL HEIDI and CREATE A BOW Die. See, I told ya....total cuteness!
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Blue: B000, B00, B02, B04, B05
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Gray: C3, C5
Liquid Applique
 
You all know I love me some bows so of course I had to try out my hand at making paper bows with C.C. Designs new die: CREATE A BOW. I think it's awesome!! It has 2 different sizes of bows and 2 different bow tail styles. I love it!! My dps are from Carta Bella Winter Fun 6x6 paper pad, and the gorgeous flowers are from friends and my stash.

Don't forget to stop by the C.C. Designs STORE on November 6th to snag up all the cute and adorable new stamps along with some awesome new dies!!

Have a great week! 
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

EEEP! She's so cute!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic card...she is soooooo cute and I love the colors you used!

cebelica said...

Snowball fight!!! I love that. :D
gorgeous card with very cute image.
Hugs! xx