Sunday, March 8, 2015

Crafter's Companion: Party Paws~Hugs from Bamboo

Crafter's Companion
 Happy Sunday everyone! If you are in the U.S., are you surviving the time change? I've had a Chai Tea Latte and a cup of coffee and I'm still struggling!! OIY!! However, I did have some time to work on my first DT project for Crafter's Companion! I'm loving their products and can't wait to share my creations with you over the next few months!!

Today I'm using this cute, adorable panda called Party Paws-Hugs from Bamboo. You know I love bears and these panda bears are so stinkin' adorable! He's stamped on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.

 Spectrum Noir Markers
Bear: IG2, IG4, IG6, IG7, IG9, IG10, Blender
Pink: BP3, BP4, BP6, BP7 
Blue Ribbon: BT2, BT4, BT8
Orange: CF1, OR2
Yellow GB5

I used the 6x6 Embossalicious Embossing Folder-Happy Birthday to make the bottom panel of my card.  These embossing folders are my favorite because I mostly make square cards. I'm telling you, I couldn't wait for a company to start making square embossing folders! After I embossed it on the Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock, I took my markers and went over the embossed letters with colors that matched my decorative paper (CR4, BP6, BT8, and OR2). The ribbon, doily, pearls, and flowers were in my stash.

 Be sure to check out the Crafter's Companion Blog for all sorts of inspiration by my fellow DT Sisters and to see some of the new product coming to the store! There's so much to see! And don't forget to check out the Crafter's Companion FB Page!

Have a great Sunday!
Rosie :)

No comments: