Thursday, April 2, 2015

C.C. Designs April Release~Birthday Eli and Birthday Birgitta!

Happy Thursday everyone! Today I am showcasing these AWESOME and CUTE stamps that are NOW in the C.C. Designs Store!! This release is amazing as always and I LOVE them all!!

My cards feature Birthday Eli and Birthday Birgitta. You can also purchase outline dies for both of these images so you don't have to do any fussy cutting....and that makes me a happy girl! :) :)
I stamped them both on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock and colored them with Spectrum Noir Markers.
Spectrum Noir:
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, TN5
Orange: OR2, TN6, TN8
Green: LG3, LG5, JG5
Teal: BT2, BT4, BT5
Yellow: CT1, GB4, GB5
Gray: IG5, IG10
Hair (COPICS): E44, E47, E49
Spectrum Noir:
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, TN5
Dark Pink: BP1, BP3, BP4, BP7
Teal: BT2, BT4, BT5
Orange: OR2
Light Pink: CR4, CR6
Hair (COPICS): C5, C7, Black

I kept my cards pretty simple. I cut a white frame around my images with the By DIEzyne Stitched and Pierced Rectangle Dies. The dp for the boy card is from Doodlebug Design Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 Paper Pad, and the one for the girl card is from Doodlebug Design Sugar Shoppe 6x6 Paper Pad.
Now head over to the C.C. Designs Blog to see more cards featuring additional NEW products for the April Release!! And don't forget to go purchase your new goodies NOW from the C.C. Designs Store!!

Have an awesome Thursday!
Rosie :)

No comments: