Thursday, April 9, 2015

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps~Dollhouse GROOVIN'

Happy Thursday everyone! It's almost Friday and I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the weekend. I don't have any plans except to just chill and maybe do some more organizing in my craft room. My friend from California came to visit me for a week and did a bunch of back-breaking work in my craft room! She is an organizing queen!! I'm telling you...from all my paper to the brads to the dolies to the sparkles...she organized it all!! I just have to do some cleaning up, hanging up the pictures and chandelier and it's done!!
 
I'm back to share my card featuring one of my favorite stamps at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps called Dollhouse Premiere Collection GROOVIN'. I stamped her on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with a combo of Spectrum Noir Markers and Copics.
 
 Spectrum Noir Markers
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, TN4
Lips: BP3, BP3, BP
Black: IG5, IG8, IG10, Black
Gold: GB7, Wink of Stella Gold Glitter Marker
Hair (Copics): RV02, RV09, Black, C7
Blue Background: Chalk
 
I used a bunch of items in my stash including the decorative papers and the gold ribbons. I love how this card came out!!
 
 Be sure to head over to the LDRS Store to get all your cute stamps and amazing dies! If you want to see more amazing creations from my fellow DT sisters, then head over to the LDRS Blog. And come have some fun with us on the LDRS Facebook Group!
 
Have a great Thursday!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rosie,
I love your card! Especially the hair! What a great card!
Hugs
Sandra