Friday, April 17, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Candy Floss Crew Quentin

TGIF everyone! I hope you have had an awesome week so far! I'm so ready for the weekend! Today at Little Miss Muffet Stamps a new line of stamps have been introduced called the Candy Floss Crew! I LOVE them all!! They are so awesome!!
 
I decided to color up this cool guy name Candy Floss Crew Quentin. LOVE him!! He's printed on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.
 
 Spectrum Noir Markers:
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, TN5
Eyes: EB3
Black: IG5, IG6, IG8, IG10
Red: DR4, DR5, DR6, DR7,
Blue: BT2, BT4, BT5
 
I used some various papers that were in my stash. The "good times" is a die from My Favorite Things. The ribbon is from Walmart, and the brads were also in my stash.
 
 Don't forget you still have a few more days to enter our current "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the LMMS Challenge Blog. I hope to see you all participating! Also, be sure to check out the LMMS STORE to get some amazing stamps and dies!
 
 If you want to stay up-to-date on LMMS news and have some fun, come join us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page. 
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Oh this is such a lovely card Rosie! hugs! Mojca