Friday, May 29, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Stamps: Kiki Bloom

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Happy Friday everyone!! I'm back today with a card for Little Miss Muffet Stamps using this adorable bear called Kiki Bloom! I love all the bears in this line of stamps....so dog-gone CUTE!!

 Copics:
Bear: E42, E43, E44, R22
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29, R89
Green: G14, G28
Pot: E15, E18, E25, E47

I used some dps from Echo Park Anything Goes 6x6 Paper Pad. The flowers are from I Am Roses and the ribbon is from Walmart.

 You still have 4 more days to enter our "Anything Goes" challenge on the LMMS Challenge Blog. I hope to see you all participating! Also, be sure to check out the LMMS STORE to get some amazing stamps and dies!
 
 If you want to stay up-to-date on LMMS news and have some fun, come join us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page. 
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This card is gorgeous. Love the colours you have used xx