Thursday, August 27, 2015

I Am Roses + MiC Razi Petal Sprite

One of the things I LOVE on my cards is flowers and I Am Roses carries some of the most gorgeous paper flowers for all your crafting needs!! They have amazing prices and they ship quickly!! Don't forget about our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the IAR Challenge Blog!! As long as you have at least 2 IAR products on your card you can link it up! :)
 
I love pairing the IAR flowers with the images from Make it Crafty. For my card today I colored up MiC Razi Petal Sprite. Isn't he adorable?! He's printed on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Eyes: YG25, YG67
Green: YG25, YG67, G28
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Blue: B23, B29, B99
Sky: B00
 
Who says you can't have flowers and a bow on a boy card?! Pffft....not me, haha! These are the awesome flowers I used from I Am Roses:
 
R6-15 White Mulberry Paper Roses
 
 My dps are from Carta Bella It's a Celebration 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment is from Crafter's Companion Party Paws-Hugs from Bamboo. The ribbon is from Walmart.
 
Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog!! You have until SEPTEMBER 8th to enter our "ANYTHING GOES" Challenge!! Just be sure to use two IAR products on your card. I can't wait to see what you make!
 
Hugs,
Rosie :)

No comments: