Sunday, September 6, 2015

C.C. Designs: Swiss Pixie Birgitta with Heart

  On September 1st, we had a huge New Release in the C.C. Designs Store!! We introduced 6 new character stamps, 1 Background Stamp, 1 Sentiment Stamp Set, 1 Stencil, 1 ink pad, 1 new set of enamel dots, and Make a Card #9 Autumn Die Set.

I LOVE all the goodies from the SEPTEMBER Release!! For the newsletter that went out today, I colored up this adorable gal called Swiss Pixie Birgitta with Heart. Isn't she sooooooo CUTE?!! I went a different route from the fall theme and decided to make a love card with a red, white and blue theme for Labor Day. I LOVE all those in the Armed Forces and appreciate all the sacrifices they have made to ensure my freedom.
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
White: N0, N2, C3, Colorless Blender

I also love the dies from C.C. Designs and on this card I used the Make A Card #9 Autumn Die Set for the frames around the image and the little pocket banner with the heart in the left corner. The pink enamel dots in the corners of the image are from C.C. Designs Princess Enamel Dots. My dps are from Pink Paisley Pen Pal 12x12 Paper Pad....one of my fave paper pads!

Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to check out all the amazing new stamps, dies and extra goodies! Have an awesome week!

Rosie

No comments: