Thursday, September 24, 2015

C.C. Designs~Abigail's Acorn

  Happy Thursday everyone! Today I'm sharing a card for C.C. Designs using ABIGAIL'S ACORN! Isn't she adorable?!! She was part of the September New Release which featured 6 new character stamps, 1 Background Stamp, 1 Sentiment Stamp Set, 1 Stencil, 1 ink pad, 1 new set of enamel dots, and Make a Card #9 Autumn Die Set.
 
I LOVE all the goodies from the SEPTEMBER Release, but she's one of my faves! She's stamped on Neenah Cardstock and Colored with Copics. 
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Black: C3, C5, C7
Acorn: E13, E25, E39, E42, E43, E44, E47
 
I was tired of making Autumn cards with these stamps so I went in a different direction and made a Christmas card. I used an old paper pad which came with the sentiment box and top border. I just added the Joy to You and Me sentiment from Mama Elephant and the pearls to the top of the border. The ribbon came from Walmart. 
 
 Hope you enjoyed my card! Be sure to head to the C.C. Designs Store to check out all the amazing stamps, dies and extra goodies! And don't forget the sale/clearance section for extra savings! Have an awesome Thursday!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: