Sunday, October 4, 2015

C.C. Designs~Pollycraft RORY!

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card for C.C. Designs using a stamp from our AUGUST Release called Pollycraft RORY....he's so stinkin' CUTE!! I love how versatile he is and that he can be used for birthday cards as well as Halloween and just about any occasion in between! He's stamped on Neenah Cardstock and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: C3, C7, Black
Green: YG23, YG17, YG67, G28
Orange: YR02, YR04, YR09
Purple: V12, V15, V17
 
I used some Halloween dps from my stash and the C.C. Designs Make A Card #8 Halloween Dies for the drip border under the ribbon and corner spider webs. The white dots in the corners are from C.C. Designs Little Man Enamel Dots. The sentiment and other embellies are chipboard stickers.

Now don't forget to head over to the C.C. Designs Blog to check out more creations from my fellow DT sisters. If you are not a member of our Facebook group please come and join us here: C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps. Have an awesome week!
 
Hugs,
Rosie :)

No comments: