Saturday, October 31, 2015

I Am Roses + MiC Mermaid Melusina

Happy Saturday everyone! For my card today I colored up MiC Mermaid Melusina Digi Stamp. I think she's so beautiful! I love pairing MiC images with my I Am Roses flowers! She's printed on Neenah Cardstock and colored with Copics. I really LOVE how her hair turned out!

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: Black, RV09, RV02
Eyes: YG06, YG25, YG67
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
 
These are the awesome I Am Roses Flowers used on my card:
 
My decorative papers are from an old paper pad called My Mind's Eye Home. It has lots of glittery paper. The ribbon is from Walmart and the white pearls are from my stash.

Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE. You have until NOVEMBER 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses!! I can't wait to see what you make! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: