Monday, November 9, 2015

C.C. Designs Cocoa Nancy

C.C. Designs had an awesome November Release with some of the cutest winter stamps ever! I LOVE them all and one of my faves is this stamp from the Roberto's Rascals line called Cocoa Nancy so I had to color her up! She's stamped on Neenah Cardstock and colored with Copics.
 
2015-11-10 Cocoa Nancy (closeup)
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: C3, C7, Black
Red: R24, R27, R29, R89
Black: C3, C5, C7, Black
Plaid: R24, R89, YG25, G28, Black
White Puffy: Liquid Applique

The paper is from an older My Mind's Eye pad. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash. The ovals behind my image are from C.C. Designs and called Ovals #1 Die and Scalloped Ovals Die.
 
2015-11-10 Cocoa Nancy (full view)
 Now head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all the goodies from this release! And be sure to share your creations on the C.C. Designs Facebook Page! We would love to ooooh and aaaah over your cards!! :)

Have an awesome week!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Claire said...

A very beautiful card, I love the colours !
How did you make the little dots on the oval ? Which powder did you use ???