Friday, January 29, 2016

I Am Roses + MiC Pipi Petal Sprite!

TGIF everyone! Boy this week seemed to drag on and on, but it's finally Friday and movie night tonight with my boys....WOO HOO! For my card today I colored up MiC Pipi Petal Sprite Digi Stamp. I think she's so adorable! I love pairing MiC images with my I Am Roses flowers! She's printed on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E02, E04
Eyes: YG23, YG25, YG67
Hair: Black, C7, N0
Black on Dress: C3, C5, C7
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
 
LY3 -427 Mini Lily Mixed Rainbow Paper Flowers
S10-427 Small All Mixed Paper Flowers
L0-0 Small Green Leaves
 
My decorative papers are from My Minds Eye Nob Hill 6x6 Paper Pad. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash. I cut the BE MINE out using My Favorite Things Straight To My Heart Die-Namics.

Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE. You have until FEBRUARY 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses!! I can't wait to see what you make!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: