Saturday, January 30, 2016

LDRS Creative~All Dressed Up Girl's Night Out!

Happy Saturday everyone! It's Rosie here today to share a card I recently made using some the NEW CHA products coming to the LDRS Creative Store!! I'm loving all of the new stamps, dies and embossing folders that will be released soon.....seriously amazing! You can view the catalog by heading to the LDRS Creative Store, then scroll down and you will see all the links. There is also an option to download the new catalog.

For my card today I used this awesome stamp set called Girl's Night Out from All Dressed Up. These three cuties are separate stamps in the set so you can use them all together like I did or individually. They are stamped on Neenah Cardstock and colored her with Copics.
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11
Girl 1 Hair: Y15, YR23
Girl 2 Hair: C3, C7, Black
Girl 3 Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39
Black: C3, C5, C7


I used some decorative papers, trim, and pearls from my stash. See that gorgeous black border above the image? That was made using one of the dies from the new Gilded Oval Die Set....absolutely gorgeous die set!

Keep an eye on the LDRS Creative Store! These goodies will be arriving in February!! Have an awesome weekend!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

AJ Bodine said...

Beautiful coloring!! And this image is darling too.