Monday, February 8, 2016

7 Kids College Fund~C.C. Designs Pollycraft Marieta

Today I'm sharing my card for 7 Kids College Fund, but before I get to that, I just wanted to remind you that there is one more day to enter our current "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! Please be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store before linking your project. :)

C.C. Designs came out with a Valentine-inspired release last month, and 7 Kids College Fund has these items in the Store, woot, woot!! They are all so stinking ADORABLE!! Be sure to snatch up these cuties!!

I used C.C. Designs Pollycraft Marieta Clear Stamp. This cute girl is stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: N0, C5, C7, Black
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Black: C3, C5, C7
Red: R22, R27, R39
 
I used the MFT Polaroid Die-Namics to frame my sentiment. The LOVE arrow was made using MFT Straight To The Heart Die-Namics. The paper came from a Recollections paper pad. I distressed the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink. The ribbon and pearls were in my stash. 
 
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink 
X-Press It Blending Card
Copics
Scor-pal
Scor-Tape

Remember, when you see a card from any of the DT Members using products you like, please click on the links we provide in our blog posts when you place an order so we can get credit, and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. :)

Have an awesome week my friends!
Rosie

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Love this card Rosie! Her hair is coloured perfectly!
Hugs, t.