Tuesday, February 23, 2016

C.C. Designs~Pollycraft Marieta

Today I'm sharing my latest card for C.C. Designs using this adorable stamp called Pollycraft Marieta. Isn't she so stinkin' CUTE?!! I stamped her on Xpress It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Black: C3, C5, C7
 
I used the new C.C. Designs Cutter Scalloped Circle Die and regular Circle Die to cut out my image. The sentiment is from the Smoochie Sentiments Clear Stamp Set. I cut the tag shape around the sentiment using one of the dies from C.C. Designs Cutter Make A Card #2 Die.The enamel dots are from the Princess set. My ribbon is from Walmart.
 
 Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up these adorable stamps and amazing dies! They definitely need to be a part of your collection! 
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: