Monday, February 29, 2016

I Am Roses + MiC Bailey Blowing Kisses

Happy Monday everyone! Well the past week was a little crazy and full of some unpredictable surprises. We had some news about hubby's job that was good and bad, but we are focusing on the good, which for us means he's home and not traveling for a while! I can't tell you how excited we are about that! We also met up with some new friends who were visiting from California last night...boy was that FUN! 
 
And then today, I'm sharing this cutie from Make it Crafty called Bailey Blowing Kisses! I think she's so adorable! I love pairing MiC images with my I Am Roses flowers! She's printed on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics. 
 
 Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11
Eyes: E43, E44
Hair: N0, C5, C7, Black
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29, R59
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
 
 
 
I like to use sketches sometimes to get my mojo flowing. This card came together using a card sketch from I {heart} sketches! My decorative papers are from Pink Paisley Penpal 12x12 Paper Pad. The burlap doily with the pre-printed red heart is from Michaels. I stamped a Penny Black sentiment on top of the burlap doily using Versafine Onyx Black Ink. The red enamel dots are also from Michaels. 
 
Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE. You have until MARCH 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses!! I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: