Monday, February 15, 2016

The Greeting Farm~RELEASE DAY for Evie and Blaire!

Today's the day folks!! Super Secret Stamp Club EVIE and BLAIRE are now available in The Greeting Farm Store for purchase! And you'll definitely want to add these two cuties to your collection because they are AWESOME!!

My first card features EVIE. I kept this one pretty clean and simple. The dp came from a valentine Recollections paper pad at Michaels and had the LOVE and hearts already printed on it. The banner at the top was made using a C.C. Designs Die.

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: C7, Black, R27
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Gray: C3, C5, C7

My second "girlie" card features BLAIRE. My dps are from Fancy Pants Park Bench 6x6 Paper Pad. I used C.C. Designs Circle Die and Scalloped Circle Die to cut my image out. The ribbon is from Walmart. Those gorgeous flowers are from I Am Roses.

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Hat: Paper-Pieced
Yellow: Y02, YR23
Teal: BG72, BG75, BG18
Boots: C3, C5, C7 

Aren’t you drooling over these NEW cutie patooties?!! They are seriously awesome!! Be sure to head over to THE GREETING FARM STORE now and snatch them up!!
 
Have an fabulous week!
Rosie

No comments: