Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Greeting Farm STARRY ANYA!

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you've had a great weekend so far! Today is a special post introducing a new clear stamp to The Greeting Farm called STARRY ANYA! As you can see she is beautiful!! She also has a coordinating die for all of you who don’t want to painstakingly cut her out by hand. :)

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E43,  E47, E49
Dress/Boots: BG10, BG32, BG72, BG18
Stars: Gold Faber Castell Texture Gems Gel Liner

I used a gorgeous decorative piece of paper from My Mind's Eye ON TREND 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment is from TGF Sparkle and Shine Clear Stamps and Die. I cut the word shine out of cardstock and covered it with the Gold Faber Castell Texture Gems Gel Liner. The ribbon, pearls, and sequins came from my stash.


Now head to The Greeting Farm Store and snatch her up! Stayed tuned throughout the month of March and April because there will be more special CLEAR releases coming your way!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Thanh Vo said...

Gorgeous colouring and the colour scheme rocks, my friend! Miss you. xo