Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Greeting Farm~I LOVE DAD!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm back today to share my card using this new set from The Greeting Farm called I LOVE DAD! It's an amazing set full of different elements and sentiments so you can customize a card for every male in your life. This set was previewed last week by the amazing TGF Design Team, and it's available now in The Greeting Farm Store. It also has a coordinating die set available for purchase HERE!

Although I did use my copics to color parts of the golf cart, there really is very minimal coloring involved so the card came together pretty quickly. Really you could use any coloring medium with this stamp set.

Copics:
Blue: B93, B95, B99
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender

I used some dps from Echo Park Little Boy 12x12 Paper Pad. I used a Memory Box Die for the scene behind the golf cart. The blue scalloped circle is from C.C. Designs. The awesome sentiments are a part of the I LOVE DAD set.


Tomorrow I'll be showcasing another new set called I LOVE MOM, and then Mon Amie Anya will be next. These stamps are perfect for all the special loved ones in our lives. Head over to the TGF Store and check out all the new stamps for March!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: