Friday, March 18, 2016

The Greeting Farm~MON AMIE ANYA!

TGIF folks! I'm back today to share my card using this new set from The Greeting Farm called MON AMIE ANYA! Oh my word, she's so stinkin' adorable!! This stamp was previewed last week by the amazing TGF Design Team, and she's available now in The Greeting Farm Store.

I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloring her with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Black: C3, C5, C7
Teal: BG10, BG35, BG72, BG75
Red: R24, R27, R29

I used dps from Echo Park Jack and Jill Girl 6x6 Paper Pad. The white border behind my center panel was made using Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border Dies. The regular and scalloped circle dies are from C.C. Designs. The flowers are from I Am Roses. Do you see that awesome sentiment? It's from the I LOVE MOM set I showcased yesterday from The Greeting Farm. :)

 
I hope you've enjoyed my TGF cards this week! Head over to the TGF Store and snatch up all the new stamps for March!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: