Thursday, May 19, 2016

C.C. Designs Newsletter Card: Little Pixie SUNSHINE!

Today I'm sharing the card I made for the C.C. Designs Newsletter which should have hit your inboxes already! I used this super adorable clear stamp from the May Release called Little Pixie Sunshine! Isn't she adorable?!! She's stamped on Neenah Cardstock and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E04
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Yellow: Y08, Y15, YR23
Plaid: Y08, YR23, R81, R85
 
The clouds are from the new Meoples Unicorn Dreams Clear Stamp Set. That awesome sentiment is part of the LP Sunshine stamp set. I cut my image out using C.C. Designs Cutter Scalloped Circle Die and regular Circle Die. The little scalloped border behind my ribbon was made using C.C. Designs Cutter Scalloped Rectangles Die. My paper is from Doodlebug Design Hello Sunshine 6x6 Paper Pad. The sun die-cut is from My Favorite Things. The ribbon is from Walmart.
 
 Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up these adorable stamps and amazing dies! They definitely need to be a part of your collection!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: