Thursday, May 26, 2016

I Am Roses + C.C. Designs Little Pixie STAR!

Happy Thursday friends! Today I'm sharing this card using these fabulous paper flowers from I Am Roses. I LOVE pairing them with stamps from C.C. Designs! This adorable gal is called Little Pixie STAR. She's stamped on Neenah Cardstock and colored with Copics. 
 
Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E13
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Green YG23, YG67
Yellow: Y35, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
 
These are the awesome flowers I used from I AM ROSES!
R43-427 Mixed Rainbow Color Paper Roses
 
 I used a Martha Stewart Corner Star Punch to make the star border at the top of my card. Next I added Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker to make them sparkle. The decorative paper is from Doodlebug Design Take Note 6x6 Paper Pad. The scalloped circle and scalloped rectangle (for the sentiment) were cut out using dies from C.C. Designs. That cute sentiment is part of the Little Pixie Star Stamp Set. Then I added C.C. Designs Princess Enamel Dots to the corners.

Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the I Am Roses STORE. You have until JUNE 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses!! I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: