Monday, May 16, 2016

The Greeting Farm May Release: ANYA SHOPS!

Did you see the new goodies that hit The Greeting Farm Store on Sunday, May 15th?! These stamps are so fabulous and versatile!! This month the focus was on all the things we love around TGF: shopping, coffee, and grilling out!

Today, I'm showcasing this amazing gal called ANYA SHOPS. She's fabulous and totally stylish!! I stamped her on Neenah Cardstock and colored her with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E04
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Headband/Dress: Paper-Pieced
Shoes: Black
Bags: Silver Gel Pen
Heart: Red Gel Pen

The sentiment is part of the Anya Shops Stamp Set and was cut out using C.C. Designs Rectangles #1 Die and Scalloped Rectangles Die. My decorative paper is from The Paper Shelter Ooh La La 12x12 Paper Pad. I cut her out using LDRS Creative Basic Pierced Ovals Die and Gilded Oval Die. The border under my ribbon was made using LDRS Creative Basic Cutting Edge Borders 1 Die.


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store to snatch her up! She's perfect for so many occasions! Be sure to stop back by tomorrow because I'll be showcasing another new TGF Stamp.

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: