Monday, October 3, 2016

7 Kids College Fund is BACK!!

Happy Monday everyone! As you may have heard 7 Kids College Fund has new owners, and will continue to provide awesome products for all your crafty needs. They will also continue to provide inspiration on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog daily, along with a monthly challenge around the middle of every month. 
 
Today, I"m sharing a card featuring some products from LDRS Creative. The gorgeous girl on my card is called Chill......perfect for my outdoor ice skating scene.


Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Eyes: E71, E77
Lips: R83
Blue: BG10, BG72, BG75,
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker
 
That beautiful die at the top of my card is the new LDRS Creative Peaceful Dove Edge Die. I love how Tracy layered the die on her card so I did something similar and sprinkled Chunky White Embossing Enamel over the top and heated it over my toaster. :) The sentiment is from the LDRS Creative Amazing Girls Sentiment Set.
 
 
Here's a closeup of the Peaceful Dove Edge Die.
 

 
Now, be sure to head over to the 7 Kids College Fund Store to check out all the amazing products you can purchase to add to your crafty collection!
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww this is stunning! My favourite colour! Where is the paper from?
Lucy x