Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I Am Roses + LDRS Creative Flowers For You

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today, I'm sharing this card using these fabulous paper flowers from I Am Roses. I've paired these beautiful flowers with this stamp from LDRS Creative called Flowers For You....how appropriate, right?!! I stamped my image on Cryogen White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored her with Copics. My decorative paper is from Echo Park Party Time 6x6 Paper Pad. I used the LDRS Creative Basics Fancy Rectangles & Layers Die Set for the frame around my image.
 
 
 Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E13, E04
Hair: E71, E77, E77
  Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Black: C5, C7, C9
 
I decided to make an Easel Card this time around so I could fit a larger sentiment on my card from the LDRS Creative Uptown Sayings Sentiment Set. The frame around my sentiment was made using the LDRS Creative Gilded Ovals Die Set. The pink rhinestones and ribbon were from Walmart.
 
 
Now be sure to head over to I Am Roses to order some of these amazing and gorgeous flowers for your future projects. I promise you won't be disappointed. Also, don't forget, you have until NOVEMBER 8th to enter our current IAR Challenge. Just remember to use at least 2 IAR flowers on your projects. 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: