Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Greeting Farm Special PREORDER: Be A Unicorn & A Lil Magic

Happy Saturday everyone! I'm back with a special post for The Greeting Farm to announce a PREORDER on two awesome new stamp sets called BE A UNICORN and A LIL MAGIC! They are so adorable, and I LOVE them both....and so will you!!

These two new sets will be available for PREORDER at The Greeting Farm from October 8th-16th so snag them while you can!!

Here are my cards. First up is BE A UNICORN! I found some glitter paper at Walmart and had to use it with this mini unicorn set. All 4 unicorns, that mini butterfly and the sentiment are all part of this set. There are additional embellishments also. I'm telling you this is a great set to build a scene. I colored the unicorns with Copic Markers and then added Wink of Stella Glitter Marker all over the unicorns so they are extra sparkly!

Copics:
Unicorns: N0, N2, Colorless Blender, R20, C5
Orange Hair: R29, YR09, YR02
Yellow Hair: Y11, Y21, YR23
Pink Hair: R39, RV09, RV02
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG18
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker

My second card features A LIL MAGIC. This set has 3 larger unicorns and several sentiments. I used one of the unicorns and set her on top of a puffy cloud. After I colored her, I added the Wink of Stella Glitter Marker all over so she's really sparkly too. The paper and ribbon came from my stash. The flowers are from I Am Roses.

Copics:
Body: N0, N2, Colorless Blender, R20, C5
Hair: R39, RV09, RV02
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker

Now head over to The Greeting Farm Blog to see more creations using these awesome new sets. Remember they are on PREORDER from October 8-16th so get them while you can!!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Valerie Morrison said...

Hi from Belfast N Ireland! I purchased a Unicorn pattern on 14th June however when I went to print I could not find! - I am sure it is somewhere - I know I downloaded - would it be possible to send a copy?? It was paid PayPal on 14th June

Regards
Valerie Morrison