Friday, October 14, 2016

The Greeting Farm: SSSC Preview of BLESS!

preview

Happy Friday everyone! We have 2 new stamps from the Super Secret Stamp Club hitting The Greeting Farm Store on Saturday, October 15th. These stamps were sent out a few months ago to those who are part of the SSSC, but now they will be available for all of you to purchase in the store. Of course, they are fabulous, and I’m sure you are going to love them!
 
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
If you have not yet heard, due to time constraints and work overflow, we will not be continuing this club after December. We hope that this will free up more time to focus on the main line, and continue to bring you cute new designs every month!
 
Today, we are previewing SSSC #29 BLESS! Oh my goodness, she is so adorable!! We all love this little angel!! She's stamped on Cryogen White Cardstock and colored with Copics. I then sprinkled Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel around my image.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E11, E13, E04
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Gold Gel Pen
 
My polka dot paper is from My Mind's Eye. The gold paper is from my stash. That awesome die around my image is the Find It Trading Holly Jolly Nesting Frame Die. My sentiment is from another Greeting Farm set called Your Wings. The ribbon and enamel dots are from my stash.


 I hope you have enjoyed these two days of Previews featuring RELAX and BLESS! I will have more cards showcasing these two gals on Release Day, October 15th.

Have a great Friday!
Rosie

No comments: