Monday, November 7, 2016

7 Kids College Fund: CHILL!

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund. Before I get to my card, I wanted to remind you that you still have 1 more day to enter our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on Challenge Blog. Be sure to link up for a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store!!

My card features LDRS Creative CHILL. I think she's soooo adorable in her ice skates. She's colored with Copic Markers.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E13
Lips: R20, R32
Eyes: E71, E74, E77
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Black: C5, C7, C9
 
My decorative paper is from Echo Park I Love Winter 6x6 Paper Pad. I used a couple of awesome dies that I recently added to my "collection" from the store: Find It Trading Snowflake Border Die and Find It Trading Christmas Light Die.

Links to 7 Kids College Fund Store:
 
Now, be sure to head over to the 7 Kids College Fund Store to check out all the amazing products you can purchase to add to your crafty collection. You have one more day to enter our current Anything Goes Challenge. Our next challenge will start November 16th!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: