Monday, January 23, 2017

SugarPea Designs Guest Designer: FAIRY SWEET

Happy Monday everyone! For the month of January I'm guesting for another favorite company I love called SugarPea Designs! Their stamps and dies are so much fun!! Do you want a chance to be one of their Guest Designers? Then head over HERE and check out how to enter their Guest DT Call!!
 
Today, I'm showcasing this adorable set called Fairy Sweet. I love making girlie cards probably because I have a son, haha! Pink and sparkle just call to me. I colored this sweet girl with Copic Markers and then added Wink of Stella Glitter Marker all over her outfit.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E04 
Hair: E71, E77, E79 
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09 
Wings: BG10, BG72 
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender 
Yellow: Y02, YR21, YR23 
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker 
 
The outer edge of the image got a sprinkle of Shabby Pink Frantage. My tip of the day….use a toaster to heat emboss the Frantage Embossing Enamel. It keeps the stuff from flying everywhere. And once you sprinkle it on, you can move it off her hair and face if you see anything loose on there before holding over the toaster. I used the scalloped frame in the Birthday Journal Card SugarCut to cut out the pink paper framing my image. 
 
 Thanks for joining me for the month of January as I guested for SugarPea Designs! I had an amazing time coloring their fabulous stamps!! Thank you Wendy and Stephanie for this awesome opportunity!! 
 
Now be sure to head over to the SugarPea Designs Store to check out all of the awesome stamps and dies that need to be a part of your collection. If you are looking for amazing inspiration, be sure to check out the SugarPea Designs Blog
 
I'll be back on the 30th with one last project!
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: